In honor of National Women’s History Month and QPenn, the Alice Paul Center and GSWS Program are celebrating the people who have inspired us through their support, encouragement, and wisdom. Who has made a difference in your life? Did they inspire you, support you, teach you, or strengthen your belief in your own abilities? We invite you to join this project by sharing your story about an inspiring person in your life who has helped you to become the person you are today.
“Sage Supporters” testimonials can take the form of short essays, poetry, videos, podcasts, or other creative media. A selection of submissions will be featured on the APC-GSWS website during National Women’s History and QPenn Month, March 2018. “Sage Supporters” need not be women to be featured on our website. Details for submissions can be found below.
We welcome and encourage submissions from the entire Penn community.
Submissions will be accepted between February 15th and March 23rd.
- All participants must complete the online submission form and upload the materials through the link below
- Written submissions must be no more than 250 words
- Video and podcast submissions must be no longer than 2 minutes. Please record in the best quality you can, ideally 720/1080/HD
- If your submission is selected by the committee to be highlighted on the APC website, each person whose image is used in the submission is required to sign a University Video and Photograph Authorization release forms.
- All submissions will be linked to your name and other identifying information and, therefore, are NOT anonymous.
- All submissions will be viewed by the members of the APC selection committee.
- Submissions will not be returned, but you may request, in writing, that it be removed from the review process within 48 hours of submission (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please direct questions to: email@example.com