Created in honor of Phoebe Leboy and Helen Davies, two pioneering feminist faculty members in the health sciences, this award provides up to $2,000 in research or travel funding to a graduate student whose work fosters women’s health, well-being, and educational equality anywhere in the world, or enhances our understanding of gender inequality. Priority will be given to students who have earned the Gender, Sexuality, and Women’s Studies Graduate Certificate (or who are currently enrolled in the program), and to projects leading to the completion of a doctoral dissertation.
- Leboy-Davies applications are due on March 15 March 25th 2022
- notification of awards will be made by mid-April
To Apply: Please complete the online application and include in one document:
- 2-page description of project clearly stating the aims and methods of your research
- budget detailing how the award funds will be used (please note that support for caregiving while researching or writing is a permissible expense)
- curriculum vitae,
- list of all other secured sources of funding and funding for which you are applying
Please provide contact information for two references, preferably from faculty.
This award is subject to 1099 reporting.
For further information, contact Maria Murphy firstname.lastname@example.org